I purchased tickets for a Justine Bieber Concert for my daughter and her friends Tickets-Center.com.As I was choosing seats I knew the tickets could be a bit inflated but wanted to secure the tickets because Ticketmaster wasn't selling them yet for the general public.

But at the very end of the purchase process, they socked me with a $210 service fee! After that they tell me I cannot get my tickets until two days before the concert!!! Yet Ticketmaster is delivering tickets immediately upon purchase! I asked for a refund almost immediately and they will not grant that.

My credit card company (Bank of America) and Paypal tell me they cannot dispute the charge. It's a complete scam. A friend ended up purchasing tickets at Ticketmaster for the same seating type for HALF the money Tickets-Center.com charged. Their business practices are criminal.

As a result I'm unable to sell the tickets and recoup my money because I don't have tickets in hand to complete the transaction.I have contacted the Attorney Generals office and will file with the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tickets Center. The most disappointing about tickets center justin bieber concert ticket from Tickets Center was hidden charges and us dollars, high price bad tickets and price gouging Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tickets Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Tickets Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tickets Center?

Comments